If you are currently living, visiting, or planning to move to Utah, we have compiled a list of things to do and see while you’re in the Great Salt Lake. From the outdoors to the shopping and city life, Utah has many great things to offer, amongst them is their best known ski resort and national parks.
- Visit the LDS Temple square downtown and see the magnificent church and surroundings. During winter’s holiday season, watch Temple Square illuminate the night sky with its magical lights.
- Explore your creativity at The Leonardo, a one-of-a-kind museum with interactive exhibits, workshops and classes. Featuring science, technology and art, this museum will be sure to peak your kid’s curiosity.
- Explore science and space downtown at the Clark Planetarium. There are plenty of exhibits to keep kids busy at no cost, but if you feel like spending a little money, don’t miss out on one of the 3D IMAX films in the Hansen Dome Theatre.
- Indulge in some interactive, hands-on fun at the Discovery Gateway Children’s Museum. Located downtown at the Gateway Mall, the whole family can enjoy engaging workshops and exhibits to create, learn, and spend some quality time together.
- Let your kids run wild in the dancing waters of the Olympic Snowflake Fountain, located in the Gateway Mall.
- Spend the afternoon reading books with your children downtown at The City Library.
- City Creek Center is a stunning mall downtown with retractable roofs, shops, restaurants, and events.
- Get your soccer fix by watching Real Salt Lake. There are also RSL youth camps for different age groups during the summer.
- The next best thing to Major League Baseball? Minor League Baseball. Grab your baseball caps and go root on the Salt Lake Bee’s at Smith’s Ballpark.
- Cheer on the Utah Grizzlies or enjoy one of the many Salt Lake City concerts or events happening at the Maverik Center.
The list goes on and the amount of attractions in Utah is endless! If you are interested in finding more things to do, feel free to visit 24 Salt Lake for more fun filled adventures.
Comment below if you need any help finding an apartment or searching for good neighborhoods!
How about you? Any luck finding Salt Lake City apartments? Comment below.
*** If you’d like some help finding an apartment in Salt Lake City, I’ve got a whole staff of people standing by to help you for free. Call one of our apartment experts at 877-676-1301.