As a follow up to my article on a Salt Lake City apt I found this and wanted to link to it.
A heat wave is predicted for this summer so likely it will be a hot one.
If it’s too hot you can stay inside your Salt Lake City apt where you will be out of the sun according to the folks at https://blog.bridgesatcitifront.bridgepm.com/around-town/tips-to-stay-cool-in-salt-lake-city/.
Try these tips to stay cool this summer.
1. Drinks lot of water. Staying hydrated keeps you cooler.
2. Don’t exert too much energy when it’s really hot. Sit back and relax with a movie and a glass of water.
3. Wear clothing that is loose and light colored to reflect the heat.
4. Turn on the ceiling fans and get some air circulating.
5. Close the windows and the blinds or curtains. That will help keep the heat out of your Salt Lake City apt.
How about you? Any luck finding a Salt Lake City apt? Comment below.
*** If you’d like some help finding an apartment in Salt Lake City, I’ve got a whole staff of people standing by to help you for free. Call one of our apartment experts at 877-676-1301.
[Image credit: calliope]